• 12501 Philadelphia St. Suite 110, Whittier, CA 90601
  • (626) 600-8644
  • info@jvlawoffices.com


immigration services - jv law offices

Navigating the legal process of the immigration system can be incredibly challenging for individuals and their families. At JV Law Offices, we understand that a successful immigration strategy has the power to bring families together and improve an individual’s situation. We are here to help make the immigration process easier and dedicated in assisting you in a wide range of immigration law matters. Our firm concentrates in matters involving:

Family-Based Petitions

Family-based petitions allow loved ones to gain permanent resident status to live and work in the United States. These petitions include those filed by U.S. citizens and permanent residents on behalf of their immediate relatives (e.g., spouses, parents, siblings, and children).

Naturalization and Citizenship

The final process in the steps of immigration is to become a U.S citizen, a process that absolutely calls for legal guidance. If you have held a green card for at least 5 years (3 years for those married to a U.S. Citizen), you may be eligible to apply for naturalization.

Fiancé Visas (K-1)

If you want bring a future spouse to the United States for your wedding they may be eligible to apply for a K-1 visa. With this visa, the fiancé is given 90 days to marry.

Violence Against Women Act (VAWA)

This act makes it possible for immigrants who have been the victims of abuse at the hands of a U.S. citizen or permanent resident to adjust their immigration status without fear of having to leave the country. If you are a spouse, parent, or child under age of 21 (up to 25 in certain circumstances) of an abusive citizen or green card holder you may be eligible to adjust your immigration status through this process.

Practice Areas

Contact us today for a consultation and find out how we can help.